The following Policy states how we are committed to protect the personal information that is obtained from you.
General: Unless you provide information voluntarily, we will not collect any personal information about you when you visit the Marshall and McCourt website.
Use of Data Notice: Any personal information collected via the contact form will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and used by Marshall and McCourt alone. No information will be passed to third parties. All information collected for newsletter subscribtion will be used for that purpose alone. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you have the right to request any personal information stored about you on this website, this information will be provided with in 40 days.
Website Usage Information: We collect information about your visit to the site, including your IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website, and the date and time of your access. This information is only used to provide viewing statistics and is not passed on to anyone else.
Links to Third Party Websites: Websites accessed from this site via hyperlinks may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this Policy. The information practices of other third party websites linked to and from Marshall and McCourt website are not covered by this Policy.
Acceptance: By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with the section above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use this website.
Cookies In Use on This Site & How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool